+  ARC at Cal
|-+  ARC at Cal
| |-+  ARC Club General
| | |-+  Blood
| | | |-+  ARC Blood Committee Bowling Social!
Home Search Login Register
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: ARC Blood Committee Bowling Social!  (Read 1206 times)
Katherine Hsieh
Officer

View Profile
« on: April 17, 2012, 11:17:04 PM »

Hey guys!!

Just a reminder that we have our bowling social coming this Thursday, April 19th! You don't want to miss this, since it'll be the LAST social we have this semester! It'll be a good way to end the semester before dead week. We'll be having the social with the lovely Health & Safety committee as well, so come out and have some fun on a Thursday night!

• We'll be meeting up first and having some Yogurtland (yum!!), so come out at 8PM on Shattuck to enjoy some delicious froyo.
  • Don't forget your ID card, since we'll be taking the bus. If you aren't getting Yogurtland, meet us outside the main entrance to BART at 8:50PM and we'll walk to the bus together. Don't be late!
  • Bowling will be $8, but bring some extra cash in case we miss the bus back and need to BART lol.

Hope to see you guys all there! Let me know if you have any questions!

Sincerely,
Katherine Hsieh
(909) 273-1836
Margaret Shyu

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 04:12:09 PM »

Content preview:  Hi, I was wondering what time the social would end because
    I have something at 11pm I need to attend. - Margaret > ARC Blood Committee
    Bowling Social! > > Hey guys!! > > Just a reminder that we have our bowling
    social coming this Thursday, > April 19th! You don't want to miss this, since
    it'll be the LAST social we > have this semester! It'll be a good way to
   end the semester before dead > week. We'll be having the social with the lovely
    Health & Safety committee > as well, so come out and have some fun on a Thursday
    night! > > We'll be meeting up first and having some Yogurtland (yum!!),
   so come out > at 8PM on Shattuck to enjoy some delicious froyo. > Don't forget
    your ID card, since we'll be taking the bus. If you aren't > getting Yogurtland,
    meet us outside the main entrance to BART at 8:50PM > and we'll walk to the
    bus together. Don't be late! > Bowling will be $8, but bring some extra cash
    in case we miss the bus back > and need to BART lol. > > Hope to see you
   guys all there! Let me know if you have any questions! > > Sincerely, > Katherine
    Hsieh > (909) 273-1836 > > ======================================== > Reply
    to This Email or View Original Post: > http://redcross.pftq.com/forums/index.php?topic=9555.0
    > > Subscribe to this topic for replies to be emailed: > http://redcross.pftq.com/forums/index.php?action=notify;topic=9555.0
    > > To disable all announcements, check notification settings in your profile
    > or use the following link: > http://redcross.pftq.com/forums/index.php?action=unsubscribe
    > > Regards, > ARC at Cal [...]

Content analysis details:   (-4.2 points, 5.0 required)

pts rule name              description
 ----
Katherine Hsieh
Officer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 11:26:17 AM »

Content preview:  Hey Margaret, Sorry for the late reply! I'm not sure what
   time we'll end, but one of the excomm members will be driving, so he can take
    you back by 11PM. It would be great if you could still come out to the social!
    Look forward to seeing you! [...]

Content analysis details:   (-4.2 points, 5.0 required)

pts rule name              description
 ----
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: