+  ARC at Cal
|-+  ARC at Cal
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Berkeley Project Day with the American Red Cross
Home Search Login Register
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Berkeley Project Day with the American Red Cross  (Read 1109 times)
Jordan Tai
Visitor

View Profile
« on: February 05, 2012, 07:39:21 PM »

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well and is not too stressed out yet.   Berkeley Project Month Volunteer Registration opens up tomorrow, Monday February 6th so if you are interested in doing community service with the American Red Cross, get a few hours towards your volunteer hours, get a free t-shirt, have lunch provided for you,meet other people in our club, etc., please register beginning tomorrow at 8AM.

Registration is furious and is extremely limited so please sign-up as quick as you can so you can get a spot onto our team.  When registering yourself, please input "American Red Cross @ Cal" under the team section if you would like to participate with us.  Also if there is a specific question about who is your Team Leader, please input "Jordan Tai and/or Michelle Carney."  I'm not 100% if there is a question for that, but if there is, please put our names.

I really encourage you all to participate with us as Berkeley Project is an amazing experience where students get the opportunity to go out into the community of Berkeley and participate in various projects which enrich, enhance, and beautify the community.  Our team will be participating on March 17th so please sign up with this date in mind.

The registration link can be found tomorrow on the Berkeley Project Website:

http://berkeleyproject.org/

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me at jordantai@berkeley.edu.

We look forward in having you participate and once again sign-up FAST!

Sincerely,
Jordan Tai & Michelle Carney
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: