+  ARC at Cal
|-+  ARC at Cal
| |-+  ARC Club General
| | |-+  Blood
| | | |-+  March 8th Blood Drive - Signups + Info
Home Search Login Register
Pages: [1] Print
Linked Events
Author Topic: March 8th Blood Drive - Signups + Info  (Read 902 times)
Jordan Tai
Visitor

View Profile
« on: February 27, 2011, 05:36:36 PM »

Hi Blood Committee,

I have some exciting news for you guys!  Our next blood drive is next week on Tuesday, March 8th from 12-6pm in East Pauley Ballroom.  Once again we’ll need you’ll help in making sure the blood drive is successful so we’ll need you guys to help publicize the blood drive by tabling/flyering and also on the actual day of the blood drive.   The links below will lead you to our signup sheets for the actual day of the blood drive and tabling/flyering for the week before.  Both are extremely important so if you have some time in your schedule, I would really appreciate your help.  Salman and I will also be there tabling/flyering throughout the week so you won’t be alone.  =]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 8th Blood Drive:
http://www.wejoinin.com/sheets/vqfaq

Tabling/Flyering leading up to the blood drive:

http://www.wejoinin.com/sheets/aychp
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
A quick note about canteening:

You need to come to an orientation before signing up to canteen!  We have an upcoming orientation this Tuesday, March 1st in 20 Barrows from 7-8pm.  There you will learn more about the blood donation process, what canteening is, what to look out for, the “secret phrase”, and other cool information about blood.  If you have already attended an orientation and remember the secret phrase, you are exempt from needing to attend this meeting, unless you want to come.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me at jordantai@berkeley.edu.  Also if something comes up and you are no longer able to canteen, flyer, etc, please let either Salman or myself know in advance so we don’t have the table out on Sproul stranded.

I look forward in seeing you guys next week!

Sincerely,

Jordan Tai
American Red Cross @ Cal Blood Services Co-coordinator
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: