| |-+  ARC Club General
| | |-+  Blood
| | | |-+  Blood Committee Meeting--Orientation for Canteening
Home Search Login Register
Pages: [1] Print
Linked Events
  • Blood Committee Meeting-Orientation for Canteeni: March 01, 2011

• Signups have closed
Author Topic: Blood Committee Meeting--Orientation for Canteening  (Read 1028 times)
Jordan Tai
Visitor

View Profile
« on: February 15, 2011, 08:53:29 PM »

Hi Blood Committee,

Our next meeting will be Tuesday, March 1, 2011 at 7-8PM in 20 Barrows. 

This meeting is MANDATORY for those who have not been to an orientation for canteening.  At this meeting, you'll learn a lot more about the donation process, blood restrictions, and other cool stuff.  You'll also be trained so you can canteen at the blood drive so please be sure to come.  If you've already gone through an orientation and remember the secret phrase, then you are exempt from this meeting.  However, if you feel like you need a refresher or would just like to come for kicks, you are also more than welcome.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me at jordantai@berkeley.edu

I hope to see you guys there,

Jordan Tai
ARC @ Cal Blood Co-coordinator

Jordan Tai
Visitor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 07:22:38 PM »

Hi everyone,

Just a friendly reminder that Blood is having our next meeting tomorrow, Tuesday, March 1, 2011 at 7-8PM in 20 Barrows.

This meeting is mandatory for those who have not been to an orientation.  I've you have gone to an orientation already, you are exempt but please note that if you forgot the secret phrase, you will need to be re-oriented.

Take care and see you tomorrow!

-Jordan
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: