+  ARC at Cal
|-+  ARC at Cal
| |-+  ARC Club General
| | |-+  Blood
| | | |-+  Blood Meeting
Home Search Login Register
Pages: [1] Print
Linked Events
Author Topic: Blood Meeting  (Read 1288 times)
fannydu
« on: February 10, 2011, 10:43:44 PM »

Meetings held every other week
Tuesdays, 7-8pm

Trip to Cheeseboard
Tuesday, Feb. 15th at 6pm  (meet at Sproul Fountain)
Jordan Tai
Visitor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 10:05:13 PM »

Hi everyone,

This is just a friendly reminder that Blood's first meeting will be THIS TUESDAY at 6PM.  We will be discussing what our committee does, what our goals for this semester are, and answering any questions you might have, all while taking the bus to go to Cheeseboard!  For some of you who might not know...Cheeseboard is an amazing pizza restaurant where they use fresh ingredients and cheeses from their neighboring store and sell a set pizza for that day.  It's all vegetarian but it's really good!

We will be meeting at 6PM in front of Sproul Fountain.  At 6:10 we will be leaving to the bus stop so please arrive promptly so we can all go together!  If you happen to be running late or whatever reason, feel free to text/call me.  My number is (650) 888-3280.

Things to bring:
- student ID with bus sticker
- at least $2.50 for a slice
- a positive attitude (optional) haha

I really look forward in seeing you there!  If you have any questions or concerns, you can always email me as well at jordantai@berkeley.edu

Cheers,
Jordan Tai
ARC @ Cal Blood Committee Co-coordinator

Salman.Qasim
Officer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 08:07:23 PM »

HEY EVERYONE,

I know it's raining, but THAT DOESN'T STOP US. Tomorrow's meeting is NOT cancelled! We will be meeting at the fountain at 6 at the Sproul fountain, and will decide from there whether to go to Cheeseboard or find a room depending on the weather at the time. SEE YOU SOON AND STAY DRY.

-Salman
Salman.Qasim
Officer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 08:19:02 PM »

Sorry for the repost, left some emails out:

HEY EVERYONE,

I know it's raining, but THAT DOESN'T STOP US. Tomorrow's meeting is NOT cancelled! We will be meeting at the fountain at 6 at the Sproul fountain, and will decide from there whether to go to Cheeseboard or find a room depending on the weather at the time. SEE YOU SOON AND STAY DRY.

-Salman
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: