+  ARC at Cal
|-+  ARC at Cal
| |-+  ARC Club General
| | |-+  Blood
| | | |-+  ARC Excomm Application
Home Search Login Register
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: ARC Excomm Application  (Read 977 times)
Jordan Tai
Visitor

View Profile
« on: January 17, 2011, 08:51:43 PM »

Hi everyone,

I've gotten a lot of emails lately that some of you didn't get the email that Amy had sent out so I decided just to repost it for you guys.  The deadline to apply is January 18th at 11:59 pm.  Please submit all applications to arcexcomm10-11@lists.berkeley.edu.

Sorry for posting this so late but I assumed everyone had gotten it.  Hmm...

At the beginning of Spring semester, ARC encourages members who are interested in becoming more involved with ARC to apply to become interns.  The way it works is that for the spring semester you will be shadowing the current committee coordinators who will teach you all there is to know about leading that committee.   The following year, you will be responsible for leading and holding regular committee meetings as well as committee events like blood drives, FAP trainings, CPR trainings, etc.  There is quite a bit a freedom in how you get to room our committee/meetings so this is definitely something to be excited about esp. if you don't like how a committee is currently run or have some great ideas to implement.

Intern requirements:
- must attend all general meetings, socials, excomm and committee meetings unless there is a legitimate excuse
- complete and submit an application
- undergo interview
- be enthusiastic and other positive qualities

You can also apply for other committee aside from Blood but be aware that you have to submit a separate application for each committee you are applying for.  After the application is submitted and the deadline is past, the respective committee coordinators will contact you to schedule an interview.

I wish you all good luck and I look forward to seeing applications from you guys.  If you're thinking that there isn't enough time or whatnot, last year I submitted my application around this time as well so don't fret.  I'm sure I'll be impressed!

Wink

Best of luck,
Jordan

* Excomm Internship 2011 (Spring) (1).doc (55 KB - downloaded 34 times.)
Adrienne Sabety
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 08:54:44 PM »

Hi.
Can you please remove me from your list?  Thank you.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: