+  ARC at Cal
|-+  ARC at Cal
| |-+  ARC Club General
| | |-+  Blood
| | | |-+  Spring Welcome Week Blood Drive (January 18th)
Home Search Login Register
Pages: [1] Print
Linked Events
Author Topic: Spring Welcome Week Blood Drive (January 18th)  (Read 1426 times)
Jordan Tai
Visitor

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2011, 09:04:05 AM »

Hi everyone!

I'm so glad to finally have the chance to send out another email to you guys.  It's been so long...I hope everyone is doing well and is ready to start another semester. 

Two important things.  Blood Drive + Excomm Applications

1. There will be another blood drive very soon on Tuesday, January 18th and we will need your help once again to help canteen, flyer, table, and wear the awesome Buddy Suit.  Please take note that this blood drive is at the ALUMNI HOUSE not the MLK.  Like the previous drives, please check-in at the table located on the edge of Bancroft right before you hit the RSF walking down Bancroft.

Below are the links to sign-up to volunteer as well as the facebook event I made.  Please help spread the word by inviting your friends.

January 18th Blood Drive:
http://www.wejoinin.com/sheets/mhkkb

Facebook Event:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=184716704880256&num_event_invites=102

Hours will go towards this semester.

2. ARC Excomm Applications

This is just a friendly reminder that applications for Excomm positions for 2011-2012 are now available.  If you would like to become an intern next semester in any of the committees and eventually a committee coordinator next year, please submit an application by the deadline which is Tuesday, January 18th.  Please send your application to arcexcomm10-11@lists.berkeley.edu.

More information on applying and submitting your application can be found on the email (Thurs, Jan 6th) Amy sent out.  If for some reason you didn't get the email, let me know ASAP so I can forward you the information.  The deadline is fast approaching, but don't feel disheartened.  You still have plenty of time and I see a lot of potential in all of you.  You are also allowed to apply to multiple committees if you so choose, but you would need to submit a separate application for each committee. 

Just so you know, there are three openings for Blood Committee in addition to the other openings for the other committees, so apply! 

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me at jordantai@berkeley.edu.

I look forward in working with you all again and I wish you all a great spring semester!

Sincerely,
Jordan

Jordan Tai
Visitor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 12:27:16 PM »

Hi everyone,

If you haven't signed up to volunteer for tomorrow's blood drive, please do so.   I know it's the first day of instruction but if you have some free time in your schedule, it would really make a difference if you could put in an hour of your time.   Grin

Note: Please check-in at our table which will be located on the edge of Bancroft right before the RSF.

You can sign-up on the link below:

http://www.wejoinin.com/sheets/mhkkb

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, just a reminder that ARC Excomm Applications are due tomorrow January 18th at 11:59 PM so if you are interested in becoming more involved, taking on more responsibilities, as well as getting a chance to exhibit your leadership abilities, please submit an application for the respective committee you are interested in.  You can also apply for multiple committees.

Most of the information about applying has been posted on the previous email I sent, but if you have any additional questions about applying, what it's like being an intern, etc, feel free to shoot me an email at jordantai@berkeley.edu

Hope you guys have a great first day of school and maybe I'll see you guys tomorrow!

-Jordan
Aaron Zhan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 03:05:11 PM »

Hi Jordan,

Can you forward the Jan 6 th email that contains the excomm application? I did not recieve it.

Thanks,

Aaron Zhan

Sent from my iPod
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: