+  ARC at Cal
|-+  ARC at Cal
| |-+  ARC Club General
| | |-+  International
| | | |-+  Project Open Hand - March 6th
Home Search Login Register
Pages: [1] Print
Linked Events
Author Topic: Project Open Hand - March 6th  (Read 1508 times)
Shelly
« on: February 16, 2010, 12:42:31 AM »

This is our second Project Open Hand event of the semester. You will be expected to volunteer from 11 - 4 PM, however if you have to leave a little earlier just let us know beforehand. Meet us at the Downtown Berkeley BART station at 10 AM in order to arrive there on time! Lunch will be provided when we arrive.  Grin

What is Project Open Hand?
Project Open Hand is an organization in San Francisco that provides "meals with love" to people who are affected by HIV/AIDS and are homebound/critically-ill. Our duties as volunteers will be to help run and stock their grocery store/market place and pack grocery items for individuals who are homebound.
pftq
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 12:06:09 AM »

I won't be able to go due to the French Broom event, but can you make sure to get pictures as well? You don't have to spam like I do, but a few would be nice.

Thanks!
Shelly
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 11:03:47 AM »

Hello everyone!!

Remember that Project Open Hand is tomorrow!!!
Meet Nisha and I at the bottom of the escalator at the Downtown Berkeley BART at 10 AM, on Shattuck and Center st. =] Lunch will be provided when we get there.

If you cannot find us or are lost, feel free to call at (209) 598-5677. I will wear a Red Cross shirt so that we are more recognizable.

See you all there,
Shelly
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: