+  ARC at Cal
|-+  ARC at Cal
| |-+  ARC Club General
| | |-+  Blood
| | | |-+  Welcome Back/First Blood Drive of the Year
Home Search Login Register
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Welcome Back/First Blood Drive of the Year  (Read 909 times)
Alison Zhong
Blood

View Profile
« on: August 23, 2013, 05:44:56 PM »

Hi everyone!

I hope y'all are enjoying your summers, but I'm sure you are all very aware that the Fall semester is upon us... dun dun DUNNNNNN! But it isn't all bad; we are looking at a great semester of having fun and giving back to our community.

Although lots of the details for this coming semester are still being worked out, one thing is for sure: we have our first ARC@Cal blood drive on August 29th, the first day of classes. It'll be from 9 am-3 pm at Anna Head Alumnae Hall (behind Martinez Commons, across from People's Park), and we really need to get the word out.

It's a new year and a new location, so this blood drive is going to be all about publicity! I know our club and committee activities haven't really started yet, but we need our returning members to begin continuing with the great work you did last semester! :)

If you want to help out and get a head start on your hours, let us know when you are available that day! I may make a wejoinin sheet, but we are going to be pretty flexible that day, so feel free to just drop in and out as you please. More details as we get closer to the 29th. Also, invite all your friends to our event on facebook, and tell them to donate! https://www.facebook.com/events/183914888453335/

Looking forward to an exciting year!

Your coordinators,
Karen Pan, Madhu Suresh, Alison Zhong

Questions? Email alison.zhong@berkeley.edu or reply to this post!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: