+  ARC at Cal
|-+  ARC at Cal
| |-+  ARC Club General
| | |-+  Blood
| | | |-+  Blood Committee Dinner Social/Meeting
Home Search Login Register
Pages: [1] Print
Linked Events
Author Topic: Blood Committee Dinner Social/Meeting  (Read 1086 times)
Jordan Tai
Visitor

View Profile
« on: November 14, 2010, 12:52:08 AM »

Hi everyone!

Two things:

1. Dinner Social This Monday, 11/15!

Instead of our normal committee meetings in 2311 Tolman from 6-7pm, we will be having a dinner social to kickback and eat some really yummy food!

The restaurant we have chosen is Alborz, a Persian restaurant that is situated right near the Starbucks close to the Berkeley Bart Station!  The address is 2142 Center St.

If you plan on attending (I hope you will) we will be meeting in front of the Sproul fountain at 6pm and we will be departing to walk together at 6:10.  If you are running late or cant seem to find us please text either Salman or me.  My phone number is (650) 888-3280 if you haven't entered it into your phones yet.

The cost should be around 8-12 bucks but I suggest bringing $15, to be on the safe side.

I found a menu online that also has price listings but I'm not entirely sure how updated it is. 

http://www.sporq.com/berkeley/alborz/2142centerst?view=zoom

2. Last General Meeting For This Semester, THIS Tuesday 11/16 7-8:30pm 219 Dwinelle

We have some special visitors from the American Red Cross Chapter in Washington DC paying us a visit!  It's a huge honor for them to come visit  and they are coming all this way to come check out our club so please attend.  It will be THIS Tuesday not Thursday.  It is also in 219 Dwinelle not our regular general meeting room.

I hope all is well and I hope to see you there!

-Jordan

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: