+  ARC at Cal
|-+  ARC at Cal
| |-+  ARC Club General
| | |-+  Blood
| | | |-+  ARC Blood - Partnering Up and other updates
Home Search Login Register
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: ARC Blood - Partnering Up and other updates  (Read 2217 times)
Katherine Hsieh
Officer

View Profile
« on: September 17, 2012, 08:30:50 PM »

Hi everyone! Is anyone still looking for a partner for flyering/tabling? You can post on here or let me know, and I can pair people together.

As for the process of flyering/tabling, you can look for the ARC table, which is usually in front of MLK, and all the flyers will be there. I will be leaving numbers on there so that if you need to go, and the next person has not shown up for their shift, you can call them or one of us coordinators.

Also, for canteening orientation, it will be held on Thursday, September 20, 6PM at Dwinelle Hall. We are in the process of seeing if we can reserve a room. I will keep you updated, but if not, we will meet in front of Dwinelle Hall and find an open room, like before.
If you can't make it to the Thursday orientation, we will hold one on Saturday, September 22, 6PM. The location will be TBA.

Don't forget to e-mail me if you are interested in volunteering for the Lake Merritt 5K run on Sunday, September 30! More details will be given out at our next committee meeting.

That should be all for now. I will keep you guys updated (: (:

Sincerely,
Katherine Hsieh
(909) 273-1836
Andrew Wang
Officer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 08:46:58 PM »

Hey everybody,

Is anybody still looking for a partner for the flyering or tabling? If interested, message me! Also, Katherine, if you know anybody who still needs a partner, i wouldn't mind getting paired up. Thanks!

Andrew Wang
Madhu Suresh
Officer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 09:17:51 PM »

Hi Katherine!

I'm interested in volunteering at the 5K run! Smiley

Best,
Madhu
Kara Lugtu
Officer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2012, 11:00:43 PM »

I'm interested in volunteering at the 5k! Grin

Best,

Kara Lugtu
Morgan Winchell
Visitor

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 12:41:59 AM »

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to respond here haha but I still need time/ partner for tabling! I had to run towards the end of the meeting and didn't get a chance to plan it.
Morgan
Mandy Hart

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2012, 10:30:08 PM »

I'm looking for a partner too!
Alison Zhong
Blood

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2012, 08:52:41 PM »

My partner can't make it anymore, so I need a partner as well!
Abby (Kit Ying) Fung

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2012, 08:56:33 PM »

I am looking for a partner as well. Thursday 12-1 is the only time I am available Sad Please email me at ky.fung@berkeley.edu if you are interested in tabling on Th 12-1. Thanks!!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: