+  ARC at Cal
|-+  ARC at Cal
| |-+  ARC Club General
| | |-+  Blood
| | | |-+  Blood Drive Tomorrow!
Home Search Login Register
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Blood Drive Tomorrow!  (Read 1085 times)
Timothy Ko
Officer

View Profile
« on: September 26, 2011, 01:17:13 PM »

If you are getting multiple emails about this I apologize. In still trying to figure out how to send these things.

Hey guys,

So I meant to send this out sooner but the blood drive is tomorrow and I wanted to post the link for signing up one last time. It's pretty hard to find the link in an email that was sent like two weeks ago, but now it's right here, for your convenience Smiley

For those of you who haven't done this before, just click on the link and then click on what hour shift you want. Only a few people have signed up to donate blood, so were counting on you guys to really spread the word tomorrow and get tons of walk ins (we usually get 100 so it's very possible). We appreciate all your help in making this blood drive successful and saving lives!

Flyering and Canteening the Day of the Drive:
http://www.wejoinin.com/sheets/nwvxe

Thanks,
Tim Ko
Timothyko@berkeley.edu
Adrian Naidu

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 06:51:20 PM »

Hi,

Whats canteening? and where do I go for that?

Adrian Naidu
Timothy Ko
Officer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 08:49:01 PM »

Larisa Ilchenko
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 07:03:18 AM »

To the ARC team,
Since I signed up for canteening today which I cannot do since I have not yet completed the orientation, I am saddened to say that I will not be able to participate in today's blood drive. My apologies for my blunder as I had signed up before I knew that there was a requirement for canteening I could not fulfill by today.
Sincerely,
Larisa Ilchenko
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
Larisa Ilchenko
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2011, 07:09:39 AM »

To the ARC team,
Since I signed up for canteening today which I cannot do since I have not yet completed the orientation, I am saddened to say that I will not be able to participate in today's blood drive. My apologies for my blunder as I had signed up before I knew that there was a requirement for canteening I could not fulfill by today.
Sincerely,Larisa Ilchenko
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: