+  ARC at Cal
|-+  ARC at Cal
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Berkeley Project 2011
Home Search Login Register
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Berkeley Project 2011  (Read 2459 times)
Jordan Tai
Visitor

View Profile
« on: September 19, 2011, 11:27:21 PM »

Hi everyone!

I hope everyone is holding up with all the midterms and stress around this time of the year.  This is just a reminder that the American Red Cross plans on creating a team to volunteer with Berkeley Project 2011 on Saturday, October 15th!

Sign-ups open Wednesday morning, September 21st, so if you are interested in participating please let me know ASAP.  Registration is extremely popular and is quickly filled, so if you would like to participate with us, please sign up quickly.

For those who do not know what Berkeley Project is, Berkeley Project is an organization on campus which puts on Berkeley Project Day which typically happens around October or November.  Berkeley Project Day is a huge one day volunteer event where various clubs and organizations on campus branch out to various sites around Berkeley, committing a day of volunteering towards community service.  Each year there are about 2000 students participating and this year, the mayor of Berkeley and Chancellor Birgeneau will be showing up as well. 

Oh I forgot to mention that breakfast, lunch, and a free t-shirt is provided!  The reason I am so strongly endorsing this event because I really think this is a great opportunity for us as a club to work together for a really great cause.  It's also a great way to meet people outside the committees you typically attend.  My freshman year I participated in Berkeley Project through the American Red Cross and it was a really amazing and memorable experience for me so I really hope it could be for you as well.  This event only happens once a year too so don't miss out!!!

Once again if you are interested in participating please contact me by emailing me at jordantai@berkeley.edu.  Do not reply to this thread!

In your email, please provide:
1. Full Name
2. Your Phone Number
3. Email
4. Year
5. SID
6. Emergency Contact Name
7. Emergency Contact Phone #
8. Dietary Restrictions (specify or none)
9. Shirt size

Also, some of you signed up at our 1st general meeting, but omitted some of the information like your full name and email address so if you signed up already, please email me again all 1-9.  If you have any questions, feel free to email me.

I hope to hear from you all soon!

Sincerely,

Jordan Tai
American Red Cross @ Cal Vice-President
m.y.li

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 01:11:22 PM »

Hi!
I hope it's not too late but I am interested in participating in Berkeley project. Here is my info:

1. Melisa Li
2. 619-813-2068
3. m.y.li@berkeley.edu
4. Sophomore/2014
5. 21960536
6. Cindy Li
7. 619-813-5068
8. N/A
9. Small

-Melisa Li

Sent from my iPhone
Pages: [1] Print