+  ARC at Cal
|-+  ARC at Cal
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Disaster Committee Meeting
Home Search Login Register
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Disaster Committee Meeting  (Read 1365 times)
Katie Lau
Officer

View Profile
« on: September 30, 2012, 10:48:22 PM »

We'll be having our second general committee meeting this week! This means, if you are interested in Disaster Preparedness and couldn't make it to any of the other meetings/trainings, you can come to this meeting to catch up and meet the other members. We'll be talking about trainings throughout the year and scheduling.

When: Thursday, October 4th at 7-7:30 PM
Where: 122 Latimer

I'll see you all there!

-Katie
Michael Harvey
Visitor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 11:20:17 PM »

Hi Katie,
I would really like to join ARC at Cal but I missed some of the meetings. I have been an ocean lifeguard for 5 years and BLS certified, working on EMT. Can I still attend the meeting? Also I teach CPR at the ARC chapter in my hometown. Thank you!
Michael
Isaure Hostetter
Visitor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 07:08:30 AM »

Hey,

I have a midterm then, is there anything I should do for having missed the
meeting?

Thanks!

Isaure
Katie Lau
Officer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2012, 04:21:51 PM »

Michael - Yes! Please come to the meetings. We have another one coming up this Thursday, the 18th. Please feel free to drop by! I'll be putting up the details of when and where soon.

Isaure - did I talk to you in person about the meeting already? If I didn't, you actually didn't miss anything. We had a room mix-up with the admin and they didn't actually give us access to the Latimer room. Grin So come to the one this Thursday!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: