Home Search Login Register
Pages: [1] Print
Linked Events
  • 1st Club Social: BROOMBALL!: September 14, 2012

• Signups have closed
    Actual Attendance (1):
    # Hours Name
    1. 1.00 Nina Gnong

Author Topic: Broomball Club Social  (Read 1092 times)
Milap Rakholia
Officer

View Profile
« on: September 05, 2012, 09:46:16 PM »

Hey Redcrossers new and old!

Don't forget that our first club social is coming up next Friday. It is the long awaited, beautiful tradition we love: BROOMBALL! For those of you unfamiliar with broomball, it's basically hockey without any skill. We rent out an ice rink and play hockey with brooms, balls, and shoes instead of skates. IT'S FUN!

Remember that you need to attend one club social to be a full-fledged member. But that shouldn't matter because you're going to have a fantastic time if you come!

Date: Friday, September 14th
Time: 7pm @ Biryani House (2011 Shattuck Avenue). If you'd like to skip dinner with us, meet us at BART at 8:20pm SHARP.
Cost: $7 if you've attended either the general meeting or any of the committee meetings. (Check the calendar at redcross.berkeley.edu for dates!). $13 if you haven't attended a meeting. Please pay beforehand. You can turn it in to any officer at a committee meeting or elsewhere.

You can email me at mrakholia@berkeley.edu to sign-up or if you have any questions. Let me know if you'll be making it to dinner as well.

Thanks and I hope to see you there!!!

Annie Yan
Visitor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 10:30:40 AM »

Hi, can you take me off this mailing list? Thank you!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: