+  ARC at Cal
|-+  ARC at Cal
| |-+  ARC Club General
| | |-+  Marie Digby Concert FOR FREE for ARC!
Home Search Login Register
Pages: [1] Print
Linked Events
Author Topic: Marie Digby Concert FOR FREE for ARC!  (Read 1127 times)
smlsongco
« on: April 02, 2010, 03:04:43 PM »

Hi Red Crossers!
     The Marie Digby concert is happening tomorrow April 3rd at 8pm in Zellerbach Hall! Because Club Cal Do Something has broken even with the Marie Digby ticket-selling, they kindly offered to give us TWENTY-FIVE FREE tickets if ARC @ Cal gathers that many people as a GROUP. Unforunately, we have to cap it to 25 tickets, so signing up under the "Calendar" tab on our website, we can accommdate you and hopefully get a solid group of 25. Priority goes to volunteers and officers, but if we don't get enough people by tomorrow, you can invite your friends to go with us! Sign ups are on a first-come-first-serve basis. If you want to come to see her perform live, it's free AND the best part: going as a group with other Red Crossers.

Thanks a bunch and hope you all would be interested in this opportunity, thanks to Cal Do Something!
- Stacy
smlsongco
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 08:26:01 PM »

So I called Jimmy from CalDoSomething (forwarded from Van). 

He said that it is better to have 25 people to go to the concert, since they really want to fill up the seats.  So he told us to get as much people as we can with the cap being 25 people. I have to give this information, *name and phone #s* to Jimmy tonight and keep updating him tomorrow (if more people sign up for it) so he can reserve the tickets for ARC under my name.   So for the people who signed up, they HAVE TO let me know their name and number so I can let Jimmy know.  OR ELSE THEY WON'T GET INTO THE CONCERT.  Jimmy will reserve that amount of tickets under my name and they can claim it at the door tomorrow night.   Can you please get your friends or whoever (arc member or not) to go with you?  Thanks!

SO for your friends who aren't ARC members, please email Van their name and numbers so she can give it to Jimmy. Her email is vttn308@gmail.com.

Thanks!
- Stacy
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: