+  ARC at Cal
|-+  ARC at Cal
| |-+  ARC Club General
| | |-+  Berkeley Project Month Signups Here (Read if interested!)
Home Search Login Register
Pages: [1] Print
Linked Events
  • Berkeley Project Month, March 5th: March 05, 2011

• Signups have closed
Author Topic: Berkeley Project Month Signups Here (Read if interested!)  (Read 2431 times)
Jordan Tai
Visitor

View Profile
« on: February 05, 2011, 01:01:17 AM »

Hi everyone,

The American Red Cross @ Cal would like to invite you to be a part of our team for Berkeley Project Month on either Saturday, March 5th or Saturday, March 12th.

If you participated in the Fall with us, I hope you had a great time and would like to participate again with us.  If you aren't sure what Berkeley Project is, it's an amazing day where students from different student organizations/clubs on campus spread out to different sites around Berkeley to improve the image of UC Berkeley to the city of Berkeley as well as develop relationships with community leaders.  It's a great way to meet new people, work together to accomplish and really help out the community, and also receive free lunch!

If you would like to learn more about Berkeley Project, the website link is below:

http://www.berkeleyproject.org

If you would like to participate and I hope you do, please fill out the Google Doc FULLY so we can sign you up to be a part of our team.  Registration is LIMITED so please sign up if you know for sure you can and will attend.  Also please specify which weekend you can do or both.  Registration begins on February 9th so please fill out the Google Doc before then.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Avx3WqK2f5-SdF9UMmhwRmRVRXljOHF3cnVHbk5MR2c&hl=en&authkey=CNud-OUF

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me at jordantai@berkeley.edu

I'm looking forward to Berkeley Project Month and I hope you are too!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: