+  ARC at Cal
|-+  ARC at Cal
| |-+  ARC Club General
| | |-+  Blood
| | | |-+  Committee Meeting, Social, and MSM ASUC Senate Bill
Home Search Login Register
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Committee Meeting, Social, and MSM ASUC Senate Bill  (Read 1078 times)
Alison Zhong
Blood

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2013, 08:48:19 AM »

Just a reminder that our committee meeting is tomorrow, 10/3, at 8pm in 47 Evans. Hope you can make it!

Also, we'll be hosting another social this Saturday, 10/5! We'll be hiking up to the Big C to catch the sunset (maybe), meeting at the fountain in Kroeber Plaza at 6pm. We'll leave there around 6:15, but let me (Alison) know if you're running late and we can wait or meet with you along the way. Bring friends!

Lastly, our club President, Michelle Carney, and others will presenting a bill to the ASUC Senate TONIGHT that asks for the ASUC to take a stance against against the discriminatory FDA lifetime ban on blood donation for men who have sex with men. The bill will be voted on at approximately 7:45pm in Anna Head Alumnae Hall for those of you that would like to show your support. The bill is not affiliated with ARC or ARC@Cal, but I thought I should relay the information as something that was pertinent to things we've discussed in Blood Committee. Also since our president and VP are sponsors, I thought it would be nice to see some ARC@Cal members support the important work that they're doing on this campus.

Happy Wednesday!

Questions, comments, concerns? e-mail alison.zhong@berkeley.edu
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: