+  ARC at Cal
|-+  ARC at Cal
| |-+  ARC Club General
| | |-+  Berkeley Project Month Signup Reminder (REGISTRATION IS TOMORROW)
Home Search Login Register
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Berkeley Project Month Signup Reminder (REGISTRATION IS TOMORROW)  (Read 1851 times)
Jordan Tai
Visitor

View Profile
« on: February 08, 2011, 10:20:45 PM »

Hey everyone,

This is just a last minute reminder to anyone that is still interested in participating in Berkeley Project Month which is an amazing opportunity to do community service within Berkeley on either Saturday, March 5th or Saturday, March 12th.  You'll have to wake up early on a Saturday, but it's totally worth it and is such an amazing experience to bond and meet people within the club, get free breakfast and lunch, and also accomplish something as a team.  It's great trust me!

Sign-ups open tomorrow morning at 8:00AM so if you sign up with us before then, I will register you.  However, if you are to express interest after 8:00AM tomorrow, you'll have to register yourself on the Berkeley Project website (www.berkeleyproject.org) and list that you would like to participate with the American Red Cross @ Cal.  *Be aware that spots fill up FAST, especially since Berkeley Project Month is limited to 150 volunteers per weekend, so if you are interested act quick*

To sign up with us and I'll register you, please fill out all the information and PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ANY INFO BLANK:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Avx3WqK2f5-SdF9UMmhwRmRVRXljOHF3cnVHbk5MR2c&hl=en&authkey=CNud-OUF

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to let me know.  My email is jordantai@berkeley.edu

I look forward in having you participate in Berkeley Project and I hope to see you there! 

Sincerely,

Jordan Tai
American Red Cross Blood Co-coordinator
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: